Friday, December 18, 2009

New Television Series in Development


I'm not in a position to divulge many details yet, but a new television series - featuring yours truly - is being put into development by a major US cable television network. I am very excited about it as the producers, myself and others have been hard at work on the project for almost a year now. It is a completely new approach to the art of mentalism and it promises to be mystifying, entertaining, somewhat educational and almost certainly controversial.

Will keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you success with this project.
    I consider you one of the best thinkers in the field of mentalism and you deserve a big success.
    Crossing fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Mr. Cassidy!!

    You will be a complete success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob,
    If you need my help then please feel free to contact me via email or telepathy...

    Signed,
    Riley G Matthews Jr
    http://www.RileyG.com

    ReplyDelete


All comments are screened to insure relevance and civility and to protect the inner secrets of our art from intentional or inadvertent exposure. Comments may be rejected for these or any other reason the editor comes up with at the moment.